Texas Homeowners Insurance
Looking for affordable home insurance in the Lone Star state? Purchase a policy in just seconds with Branch Insurance. We know everything is bigger in Texas but here are a few things that distinguish Texas insurance from other states.
Home Insurance Coverage in Texas
Thinking about buying a home in Texas? First, you're going to want to determine how much home insurance coverage you need. With so many insurance options out there, we want to show you the added benefits and discounts when you get insured with Branch Insurance. We will insure you for exactly what you need, protecting what matters most.
Want a more in depth breakdown of home insurance overall? Click here to learn more.
Home insurance provides important protection for your home, belongings, and the people inside. Here at Branch, our utmost priority is protecting what matters most to you. It’s crucial to know what your insurance policy covers and what damages are under separate deductibles in the instance that you need to file a claim. When protecting your home, use these important tips to avoid the three most frequent claims:
Wind and Hail
- You can prevent wind and hail damage by maintaining your home regularly and staying up to date with siding, roofing, and window repairs.
- Make sure you have this coverage prior to a storm hitting your area.
- Typical coverage on an insurance policy will be for sudden and accidental discharge of water. This could be from a pipe bursting or appliance exploding. Getting your HVAC system checked yearly will help decrease the odds of this happening.
- Know where the main shut-off valve is in your home. It can usually be found by the water meter on the outside of your home. In case of an emergency, you don't want to be searching for this valve.
Property Damage and Theft
- Did you know you can save up to 22% off your home insurance with a home security system?
Check out our list of partners and see if you can save more on your insurance when you add a home security system.
- Be careful when hiding your spare keys outdoors, especially under frequently searched places like a welcome mat or flower pot.
Protect your belongings by using a lockbox or giving your spare key to a trusted friend or family member.
- Make sure all candles are blown out and electronics are unplugged when they’re not in use to reduce fire hazards and electricity costs
Following these easy tips will help you maintain a safer home and reduce your chances of filing a claim.
Discount Programs for Branch Insurance Community Members in Texas
Whether you live in Chicago, Aurora, Naperville, or anywhere in between, Branch has you covered with multiple discount programs that will can additional savings back in your pocket!
Refer and Earn
Branch loves bringing new people into our community and we like to reward you for being a part of it even more. When you purchase a policy with Branch Insurance, you receive a customized referral link in the Branch mobile app. We encourage you to share this code with your friends and family, on your social media, etc. Anyone that visits Branch’s website for the first time from your individualized link and views their insurance price with us will receive a $10 Amazon gift card and you will receive a $25 Amazon gift card! That's some easy, free cash!