Homeowners Insurance in Arizona
Looking for budget-friendly home insurance in the Grand Canyon state? Clients from Phoenix to Yuma are purchasing a policy in just seconds with Branch Insurance.
Home Insurance Coverage in Arizona
If you're already a homeowner or thinking about buying a home, you're going to want to determine how much home insurance coverage you need. If you’re an Arizona homeowner with a mortgage, your lender will almost always require you to have an insurance policy for at least the amount of your loan. With so many insurance options out there, we want to show you the added benefits and discounts when you join the Branch community. We will insure you for exactly what you need, protecting what matters most to you.
Want a more in depth breakdown of home insurance overall? Click here to learn more.
Homeowners insurance provides protection for your home, belongings, and the people inside. Our priority is protecting what matters most to you. It’s necessary to know what your insurance policy covers and the ins and outs of your policy in case you ever need to file a claim. When protecting your home, use these important tips to avoid the three most common claims:
Wind and Hail
- You can prevent wind and hail damage by maintaining your home regularly and staying up to date with siding, roofing, and window repairs.
- Water damage is a real problem for Arizona residents especially if you live in a flood zone. You will want to make sure you always keep your gutters and drain areas clear, fix plumbing leaks as soon as possible and close any foundational cracks you might find.
- In the event you have water damage, you'll want to react immediately. You have only about 48 hours before microbial growth could start.
Property Damage and Theft
- In order to reduce property damage and theft, invest in a home security system.
Check out our list of partners and see if you can save more on your insurance when you add a home security system.
- Don’t hide your spare keys outside, especially under a welcome mat or flower pot.
Instead, try using a lockbox or giving your spare key to a trusted friend or family member.
- Blow out candles and unplug running electronics when they’re not in use to reduce fire hazards.
Following these easy tips will help you maintain a safer home and reduce your chances of filing a claim.
Arizona Discount Programs
Whether you live in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, or anywhere in between, Branch Insurance has you covered with discount programs that will put additional savings back in your pocket!
Branch loves bringing even more people into our community and we love rewarding you for being a part of it even more. When you purchase a policy and become a Branch client, you receive an individual referral link in the Branch app. We encourage you to share this with your friends and family, on your social media, etc. Anyone that visits Branch’s website for the first time from your unique link and views their insurance price with us will receive a $10 Amazon gift card and you will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card! That's some easy cash!
Even better, when your friends join the Branch community, you could earn up to 25% off your insurance for life.
Once you become a Branch client, you can use our app to participate in the Community Pledge program. When you do, you can ask other Branch clients to vouch that they believe you would not commit insurance fraud. For each person who does so, you’ll earn a discount off your insurance of 1% - up to 5% - for as long as you’re both Branch clients.
The fewer fraudulent claims we pay, the less cost our community bears, and the less you have to pay!