Insurance Product Manager
Remote | Columbus, OH | Product | Full Time
Please apply by sending your resume to Branch Careers.
Branch was founded with a mission to restore insurance back to its original intent - a force for communal good.
As a fast-growing startup, Branch is in need of passionate, hardworking, and tech-savvy individuals to assist with business growth and development at every level of the company. Branch is searching for talented individuals from diverse backgrounds to shape the future of Branch through meaningful and engaging opportunities.
As we like to say around here: we’re getting back to getting each other’s back. And it all starts with a totally reimagined way to sell home and auto insurance.
There’s a lot of work to do - that’s where you come in.
About the Insurance Product Manager role
We are building our product development team. That means, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, get-it-done, team-driven Product Manager to help us grow and grow with us.
Our Insurance Product Manager is someone who:
- Has an interest in owning the product, pricing and underwriting development and maintenance for personal lines auto and homeowners insurance
- Has in-depth knowledge of product and pricing development and state regulatory environment
- Has strong project management/juggling skills
- Enjoys managing projects and people through empathy and influence
The role will be primarily focused on the development of pricing, product and underwriting for multiple states and lines of business. But since Branch is a startup, the person who ultimately fills this role will wear many hats and will need to roll up their sleeves and be able to be strategic while performing hands-on tasks at the same time. Ultimately, this is an opportunity to play a huge role in the booming Insurtech industry, helping grow a business from day one.
- Lead Product Management for multiple states and multiline lines of personal lines insurance
- Set direction, and execute on the direction in developing pricing and product filings in the states and lines of business
- Take ownership for managing the top and bottom line results in these states
- Resident expert on the product lines
- Work to determine priorities and work closely with developers and designers to determine feasibility and best ways to implement desired features, efficiently and in alignment with business objectives
- Track and analyze key business metrics
- Keep abreast of the best practices in product management
- 5+ Years of Personal Lines Product Management
- Familiarity with the pricing techniques and regulatory requirements for personal lines
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills
- Ability to pull data and analyze it effectively
- High functioning and independent
More about Branch
You will also be eligible for Branch’s growing benefits program which currently includes:
- Health insurance for you and your family, a plan fully paid for by Branch on behalf of its employees
- A $150/mo contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA), administered by Branch
- Managing your own time off (no paid time off program, allocation or fixed days off)
- Immediate participation in Branch’s 401K with profit sharing potential
At Branch, we are deeply committed to community. As such, we are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.