Insurance Product Analyst
Remote | Columbus, OH | Product | Full Time
Please apply by sending your resume to Branch Careers.
Branch was founded with a mission to restore insurance back to its original intent - a force for communal good.
As a fast-growing startup, Branch is in need of passionate, hardworking, and tech-savvy individuals to assist with business growth and development at every level of the company. Branch is searching for talented individuals from diverse backgrounds to shape the future of Branch through meaningful and engaging opportunities.
As we like to say around here: we’re getting back to getting each other’s back. And it all starts with a totally reimagined way to sell home and auto insurance.
There’s a lot of work to do - that’s where you come in.
About the Insurance Product Analyst role
We are building our insurance product team. That means, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, get-it-done, team-driven, experienced Product Analyst to help us grow and grow with us.
Our Insurance Product Analyst is someone who:
- Is a strong problem-solver who uses critical thinking skills to identify and resolve inaccuracies
- Is comfortable owning components of large projects and owning small projects end-to-end
- Applies best practices, principles, and techniques consistently
The role will be primarily focused developing accurate rating plans in accordance with Branch’s insurance filings as our company expands to new states and additional product offerings.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Product Analyst Role
- Quickly learn our rating software and become proficient using it
- Develop accurate rating plans
- Carefully review rating algorithms and reconfigure them into a format that can be used by the rating software
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field such as mathematics, data science, computer science, or risk management
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to XML/XPath/XSLT an advantage, but not required
More about Branch
You will also be eligible for Branch’s growing benefits program which currently includes:
- Health insurance
- A $150/mo contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA), administered by Branch
- A $200/mo commuter and parking expense reimbursement, or up to $75 home office internet expense reimbursement
- Managing your own time off (no paid time off program, allocation or fixed days off)
- Immediate participation in Branch’s 401K with profit sharing potential.
At Branch, we are deeply committed to community. As such, we are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.