Insurance Contract Analyst
Remote | Columbus, OH | Product | Full Time
Please apply by sending your resume to Branch Careers.
Branch was founded with a mission to restore insurance back to its original intent - a force for communal good.
As a fast-growing startup, Branch is in need of passionate, hardworking, and tech-savvy individuals to assist with business growth and development at every level of the company. Branch is searching for talented individuals from diverse backgrounds to shape the future of Branch through meaningful and engaging opportunities.
As we like to say around here: we’re getting back to getting each other’s back. And it all starts with a totally reimagined way to sell home and auto insurance.
There’s a lot of work to do - that’s where you come in.
About the Insurance Contract Analyst role
We are building our product development team. That means we’re looking for an enthusiastic, get-it-done, team-driven Contract Analyst supporting our forms and endorsement development and maintenance.
Our Insurance Contract Analyst is someone who:
- Has interest in owning the insurance contract development for personal lines
- Has experience in insurance contract development and state regulatory environments and enjoys building out contracts and endorsements
- Has strong project management/juggling skills
- Enjoys managing projects and people through empathy and influence
The role will be primarily focused on the development of insurance contracts for multiple states and lines of business. But since Branch is a startup, the person who ultimately fills this role will wear many hats and will need to roll up their sleeves and be able to be strategic and perform hands-on tasks at the same time. Ultimately, this is an opportunity to play a huge role in the booming Insurtech industry, helping grow a business from day one.
Responsibilities of the Contract Analyst Role
- Complete the development of personal lines auto and home contracts with some assistance
- Complete SERFF filings and responses to regulatory inquiries with some assistance
- Complete the filings and respond to any regulatory inquiries on the contract
- Work on moderate to complex project, tasks, and contracts
- Continue to build knowledge of the company, processes, industry, and customers
- Contribute to the development of best practices, principles, and techniques for the contract team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 2+ years of Personal Lines insurance experience
- Experience in writing or interpreting insurance contract
More about Branch
You will also be eligible for Branch’s growing benefits program which currently includes:
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- A $150/month contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA), administered by Branch
- Managing your own time off (no paid time off program, allocation or fixed days off)
- “Prime Real Estate” benefits with the opportunity to choose between native remote work or in-person work in Columbus
- Immediate participation in Branch’s 401K with profit sharing potential
At Branch, we are deeply committed to community. As such, we are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.