Email Marketing Specialist
Remote | Columbus, OH | Growth | Full Time
Please apply by sending your resume to Branch Careers.
Branch was founded with a mission to restore insurance back to its original intent - a force for communal good.
As a fast-growing startup, Branch is in need of passionate, hardworking, and tech-savvy individuals to assist with business growth and development at every level of the company. Branch is searching for talented individuals from diverse backgrounds to shape the future of Branch through meaningful and engaging opportunities.
As we like to say around here: we’re getting back to getting each other’s back. And it all starts with a totally reimagined way to sell home and auto insurance.
There’s a lot of work to do - that’s where you come in.
About the Email Marketing Specialist
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and sending marketing email campaigns and one off sends from Customer.io. This role will also serve as a project manager for any given communications. They will be responsible for maintaining the scheduled delivery of messages, building the messages, managing the distribution lists, and working with the greater Branch team to ensure these messages have proper approval prior to sending.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Working knowledge of email/CRM best-practices, able to effectively benchmark and pattern to best-in-class email marketing programs
- HTML knowledge (required). CSS a plus
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects to completion
- Shown an ability to be an effective team member with strong team orientation
- Proficiency and experience in the mechanics of marketing automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to influence
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sharp attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in a remote environment. Branch is a native-remote company with hubs in Columbus, OH; Chicago, IL; and Sioux Falls, SD. Many meetings will take place over Zoom and phone to build Branch’s analytics processes.
What you will do
- Plan, create, and execute complex email marketing campaigns including interpreting the strategy, scheduling and organizing resources, assessing all possible risks, managing the deliverables and meeting deadlines
- Segment clients and leads in order to ensure proper targeting
- Develop a comprehensive testing schedule
- Provide analytical support to the business with regard to email creative and targeting that will drive optimal response
- Create, interpret, and maintain email reporting
- Collaborate effectively with Branch team, cross-functional partners, and third-party vendors.
- Responsible for the organization and hygiene of our system
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
More about Branch
You will also be eligible for Branch’s growing benefits program which currently includes:
- Health insurance for you and your family, a plan fully paid for by Branch on behalf of its employees
- A $150/mo contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA), administered by Branch
- Managing your own time off (no paid time off program, allocation or fixed days off)
- Immediate participation in Branch’s 401K with profit sharing potential
At Branch, we are deeply committed to community. As such, we are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.